If you’re not ready to hire someone on full-time, you can bring on a contractor for a short-term fellowship. Our fellows can take on projects you don’t have time for and make Salesforce more effective for your organization.
Salesforce Optimization and Clean Up
The San Francisco Center for Economic Development (SFCED) hosted a team of three fellows who provided consultative services to optimize the organization’s Salesforce instance and improve user adoption, which supports SFCED’s mission of helping businesses locate and expand in the Bay Area.
- Conducted a full business process review which identified and prioritized a list of requirements
- Optimized account management processes in Salesforce, including automation and updating page layouts, fields and record types
- Completed an Outlook Integration
- Headed up an organization-wide data cleanup effort
- Conducted Salesforce training to drive adoption for staff and higher-level training of a designated Super User
Rocket Collective is a technology services consulting firm that focuses on retail, nonprofit and high tech projects, including CRM implementation, business intelligence and mobile software development. The firm hosted a fellow who provided ongoing Salesforce project support for one of their global retail clients.
- Running reports, creating dashboards and cleaning up record types and page layouts
- On-boarding and off-boarding users
- Completing specialized projects such as enhancing Salesforce functionality and performing research for the Java development team
Vietnamese Youth Development Center provides youth (ages 11 to 24) with the help they need to stay on track in school through free educational and employment services, case management services and social and cultural activities. The nonprofit hosted a team of fellows to address a critical area of need for their Salesforce instance: development of a grants management app.
- Conducted a business process review with various stakeholders to understand current business processes and reporting needs
- Developed a Grant Management App that keeps track of grant deadlines, submissions and outcomes
- Worked closely with and trained the key development stakeholder on use of the new system
“World Savvy was thrilled to participate in JVS’s Salesforce Fellowship Program. The person we ultimately matched with immediately hit the ground running. It was clear that she had been trained really well, and she asked some thoughtful questions around a Salesforce project that we had been struggling with for months that we hadn’t been able to address, simply due to a shortage in bandwidth. Our fellow took the challenge on immediately, meeting with staff stakeholders independently and devising a solution for us.”Rolland Janairo